BreadcrumbsHome / How to Uninstall SENuke X – Step by Step
How to Uninstall SENuke X – Step by Step
Uninstalling SENuke X is not completely done by using the program’s uninstall feature…
I recently had the pleasure of trying to uninstall SENuke X from my Windows XP operating system that is running on my Mac under Parallels. The process took a little digging around to complete, because just clicking on the uninstall button within the actual SENuke X interface didn’t completely uninstall it. It would still start up and prompt for my username information every time Windows would start up, even though it said it was uninstalled.
I think that a complete uninstall feature is something that Areeb over at SENuke needs to polish up on. Nevertheless, I figured out how to do it with the use of some free software and a few minutes of my time.
Here’s what I did to get this stubborn backlinking program called SENuke X uninstalled and completely off my computer:
- Download the Revo software here: Free Download of Revo Uninstaller (You will need the Pro version to use the force uninstaller that we need)
- Install Revo and choose to launch it after installing.
- Click on the “Force Unistall” in the menu area at the top.
- Next, find the exact location of your SENuke X install. It’s not simply in the programs file folder, so here are the common installation locations in the different versions of Windows:
- Windows XP: C:\Document and Settings\<your username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Senukex
- Windows 7: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Senukex
- Windows Vista: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Senukex
- You can either paste the folder location into Revo Uninstaller, or navigate to it to find it. If you are navigating to it using Windows explorer, copy the exact location to the clipboard by highlighting the address bar after navigating to the folder. TIP: If you cannot see the AppData folder, it means that it is hidden by your system. To unhide it, click on the “Tools” menu in explorer and then click on “folder options” and look for the “view” tab. Within the “view” tab you will need to put a checkmark in the box that says “Show hidden files and folders”.
- Now, just follow the prompts in Revo.
Your copy of SENuke X will now be completely uninstalled from your computer!
Leave a Reply
- À la carte
- Acne PLR Articles
- Anti-Aging PLR Articles
- Electronic Cigarette PLR Articles
- Google PLR Articles
- Health PLR Articles
- Home-Based Business PLR Articles
- Internet Marketing PLR Articles
- Marketing PLR
- Mini PLR Article Packs
- PLR Articles Coming Soon
- PLR eBooks
- SENuke X
- SEO PLR Articles
- Skin Care PLR Articles
- Smoking Cessation – Quit Smoking PLR
- WordPress PLR Reports
- Wordpress/Blogging PLR Articles
Your cart is empty.
Newest PLR Article Packs: Hot Off the Press!
Stop Smoking PLR Article Pack 2
Stop Smoking PLR Article Pack
Anti-Aging PLR Article Pack 2
Anti Aging PLR Article Pack
WordPress PLR Report: WordPress for Business
PLR eBook: WordPress Step-by-Step
Acne PLR Article Pack
SEO PLR Article Pack
Subliminal Marketing PLR
Home-Based Biz PLR Articles
Health PLR: Candida Cleanse
After the newest Google Panda and Penguin updates, having high-quality content on your website and around your backlinks is extremely important.
"Provide high-quality content on your pages... This is the single most important thing to do. If your pages contain useful information, their content will attract many visitors and entice webmasters to link to your site." - Google Guidelines
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about." - Ben Franklin